File Select & Edit
- Organize your received files with Files app on iOS
- How do I get a better view of the photos I want to send?
- How do I view photos by folder?
- How do I select all files?
- How can I select multiple photos at one time?
- How do I deselect at once?
- After updating to iOS 11, sent photos can’t be opened in other devices.
- What kind of files can I send?
- How do I send files?
- What is '6-digit Key Transfer'?
- What is 'Share-link'?
- What is 'To Device Directly'?
- The received photo/video is not saved in Photos app(iOS).
- I can’t play the received video. What can I do?
- Can I open the received file using a separate app?
- How can I save the contact I received?
- Can I add the received music files to my Music app?
- If I delete the app, will the files be deleted along with it?
- If I playing music, should I use cellular data?
- How do I play music?
- Can I listen to music while transferring files? (Mini Music Player)
- How do I create a playlist?
- How can I edit or delete a playlist?
- How can I delete music file?
- If I watching video, should I use cellular data?
- I want to play video with Send Anywhere Video Player.
- Which type of video files are supported in Send Anywhere Video Player?
- How can I adjust the settings of the video player?
- The subtitle displayed wrong character! How can I fix it?
- Can I change the playback speed?
- Can I transfer files only when it’s connected to WiFi?
- Where do I change my device’s profile?
- I have an unknown device in the device list of transfer waiting screen.
- I want to remove the device from Devices list of transfer waiting screen.
- I want my device not to show up on peripheral devices.
- I want to delete my transfer history.