Please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Check your network connection.
Since Send Anywhere is an internet-based service, it may be difficult to transfer depending on your network conditions.
If you are using a network at a company or public institution, internal security policies may be blocking Send Anywhere service. Please contact your network administrator.
- Check your cables and restart the router, modem, or other network devices you're using, then reconnect to the internet.
- Make sure that your firewall or antivirus program allows access to send-anywhere.com in the configured network.
- If you're using a VPN or proxy server, check with your network administrator if it's functioning correctly or consider disabling it.
2. Check the shared link
If the link has expired or the link creator has deleted it, you'll no longer be able to download it. Please refer to this help.
3. Transfer large files from Send Anywhere app
You can send and receive files through supported web browsers, but the web browser environments may be affected, especially when uploading or downloading large files. It is strongly recommended to install and using Send Anywhere App for more stable and faster transfers.
4. Force stop, then reopen the app
Try forcing stop and restarting Send Anywhere app on your device.
5. Restart your device
Sometimes restarting the device can help fix connectivity issues.
6. Update or reinstall Send Anywhere app to the latest version
Older versions can no longer be supported, and you might encounter difficulties while using the service. Please make sure to use the latest version of Send Anywhere app.
If you are still experiencing transfer issues, please contact us with additional information such as the date and time that the transfer failed, the exact number key or link, and your Send Anywhere account. We'll investigate it further.