Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Check the network connection you are using
Send Anywhere is an internet-based service; your transfer can be difficult depending on your network conditions.
- Check a network environment ― network cable, modem, router, etc
- Check if you have a WiFi or mobile data connection that is active and working
- Reconnect an internet connection
If you're using Send Anywhere under a company or government agency network, please check with the system administrator if Send Anywhere is designated as an unauthorized program or if our domain is blocked for internal security reasons in your workplace. After setting up a proxy server in Settings> File Transfer> Network Settings> Use Proxy Server in our desktop app, you should use it.
2. Check common share-link issues
A share-link may have expired or have been deleted by the sender, making it difficult to download files. Please refer to the details.
3. Transfer large files from the app
You can send and receive large files, of course, from the web browsers we support, but it can be difficult to upload or download large files due to the environments of your web browser. For more stable and faster transfer, we highly recommend you install Send Anywhere App.
4. Force stop, then reopen the app
5. Restart your device
Sometimes restarting the device can help fix connectivity issues.
6. Reinstall the latest version app
Previous version apps are no longer supported and can be difficult to use. Keep using the latest version app.
If the issue persists, please contact our support team with the date & time and the exact transfer key(number or share-link) that has trouble. We will be glad to investigate it!