Please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Check the network connection you are using
Send Anywhere is an internet-based service; the transfer may be difficult depending on the network quality you are using.
- Check a network environment ― network cable, modem, router, etc
- Check if you have a WiFi or mobile data connection that is active and working
- Reconnect an internet connection
If you are using Send Anywhere under a company or government agency network, you need to check with the system administrator if Send Anywhere is designated as an unauthorized program or our domain is blocked for internal security reasons in your workplace. You also should try to use it after setting up a proxy server in Settings> File Transfer> Network Settings> Use Proxy Server in our desktop app.
2. Check common share-link issues
A share-link may have expired or have deleted by the sender, making it difficult to download files. Please refer to the details.
3. Recommend transfer of large files from our app
You can send and receive large files, of course, from web browsers we support, but it can be difficult to upload or download large files due to the environment or settings of a web browser you are using. For more stable and faster transfer, we highly recommend installing Send Anywhere App.
3. Force stop, then reopen the app
4. Restart your device
Sometimes restarting the device can help fix connectivity issues.
5. Re-install the latest version app
Previous version apps are no longer supported and can be difficult to use. Keep using the latest version app.
If the issue still persists, please let our support team know the date & time and the exact transfer key(number or share-link) that have trouble. We will glad to investigate it!