- Click New Mail.
- Click […] ellipsis icon at the bottom of the compose window.
- Click Send Anywhere for Outlook.
- Click the attachment area to select files to attach or drag and drop files to attach.
- Set Expiration date, Download limit, or Password.
- Click Create Link. A link is automatically inserted into your email when the files are uploaded.
※ Please be careful not to close your web browser while files are uploaded in the background.
※ All links created on devices signed in with the same account are displayed in the link list. If you click Attach to email in link item you want to send, it will be inserted into your mail.
※ Send Anywhere Email Add-on Lite members can transfer up to 20GB, and Standard members can transfer up to 30GB as a link at once. However, for unlimited links with no expiration date, Lite members can create up to 2GB and Standard members can create up to 5GB.