When the sender selects WiFi Direct mode for Send Anywhere and sends files, the receiver automatically receives files via WiFi Direct.
● Wi-Fi Direct is only available between Android devices with the latest version of Send Anywhere app installed.
● The two Android devices that send and receive files must be close physical proximity when in use.
How to Send
1. In the Send menu, turn on the Wi-Fi Direct option on the top right.
* When ON, the app screen turns dark.
2. Select your files and hit the Send button at the bottom to generate a QR code for WiFi Direct.
3. Let the receiving device scan the QR code within 10 minutes.
How to Receive
1. In the Receive menu, tap the QR code icon to the right of the key input field to turn on the camera.
2. Scan the QR code to automatically receive files via Wi-Fi Direct.