Thank you for using Send Anywhere.
Since its launch in March 2018, Send Anywhere PLUS, which has been loved for features such as more comfortable file transfer with a dedicated server, large file transfers of up to 50 GB, and creates My Link without an expiration date, will end the service.
Send Anywhere PLUS will close down, but
- Transfer through a 6-digit numeric key without number and capacity limit
- Create My Link upto 10GB
- Transfer files through the device to device without having to enter a separate security key, etc
We will continuously provide Send Anywhere (free version) service.
Thank you again to those who have used Send Anywhere PLUS.
[Service to be end]
- Send Anywhere's subscription service: Send Anywhere PLUS
- The automatic payment will no longer be made after December 31, 2020, and Send Anywhere PLUS can be used up to January 30, 2021, depending on your last payment date.
- Payment date: December 1, 2020 -> Send Anywhere PLUS is available until December 31, 2020 -> Scheduled to be converted to a free user on January 1, 2021
- Payment date: December 10, 2020 -> Send Anywhere PLUS is available until January 9, 2021 -> Scheduled to be converted to a free user on January 10, 2021
- Payment date: December 31, 2020 -> Send Anywhere PLUS is available until January 30, 2021 -> Scheduled to be converted to a free user on January 31, 2021
- Please note that we are only sunsetting Send Anywhere PLUS. Send Anywhere (free version) will still be available without any changes.
- At the end of the last subscription period according to the payment date, all PLUS users will automatically be converted to free users.
- After the service is completely closed down, the PLUS feature is no longer available, so My Link without an expiration date will automatically be set an expiration date (each user's service end date +90 days). All files in the expired link will be deleted and cannot be restored again, so please be sure to back up important files before the expiration date.
We will do our best to provide better service in the future.
Send Anywhere Team