1. Check your internet connectivity
Send Anywhere is an internet-based service, so an internet connection is required to transfer files. Check that you have a WiFi or mobile data connection which is active and working.
2. Force stop, then reopen the app
3. Re-install the latest version app
4. Turn off the 'Do not keep activity' setting in Developer options
- Go to Developer options in setting app of Android device.
- Turn off 'Do not keep activities'option in the Applications section.
If you do not see 'Developer Options' in Settings, tap 'Build Number' several times in Developer> Settings> Device Info> Software Info.