You can remove ads from Send Anywhere mobile app by making the Ad Removal in-app purchase.
Removing ads only works in Android or iOS apps using the same Google or Apple account that purchased the Ad Removal in-app.
In-app purchases may take up to 24 hours to be delivered.
Please check again after 24 hours and follow the steps below if the issue is still not resolved.
1. Check if your payment is complete
If your payment hasn't been processed properly, then the in-app purchase item won't be available.
Android device → Check your order history in Google Play
iPhone/iPad → Check your purchase history in the App Store
2. Force stop, then reopen the app
If you haven't received an in-app item you bought, try closing and restarting the app.
3. Restart the device
Sometimes restarting the device can help fix in-app purchase issues.
4. Sign in to your Google Play or App Store account again.
If you're not properly signed in to your account on Google Play or App Store, you won't be able to deliver in-app purchases.
5. If you have multiple Google accounts associated with your Android device, reinstall the app.
1) Delete Send Anywhere app from your Android device.
2) Open Google Play app and tap Profile icon in the top right corner.
3) Tap Profile(email address) at the top, then switch accounts by selecting the account that purchased the ad removal in-app.
4) Install Send Anywhere app.
5) Open Send Anywhere app and tap ☰ Menu icon in the top left corner.
6) Tap Remove ads banner at the bottom, then tap Restore purchase.