Play the video file and tap in the upper right corner of the screen. Then tap Subtitle >Sync and tap the [-] or [+] button to adjust the sync.
Articles in this section
- If I watching video, should I use cellular data?
- I want to play video with Send Anywhere Video Player.
- Which type of video files are supported in Send Anywhere Video Player?
- How can I adjust the settings of the video player?
- The subtitle displayed wrong character! How can I fix it?
- Can I change the playback speed?
- How do I get out of full Screen?
- I want to adjust the subtitle sync.
- How can I turn-off the subtitle?
- How do I choose subtitle language?