If you set the attachment policy in the Send Anywhere setting to ‘Use Send Anywhere for all attachments’, all attachments in Outlook will be attached with Send Anywhere.
Articles in this section
- How do I install the Outlook add-In?
- Is it only available for Outlook 2016?
- How do I attach files?
- What is the download period of the attached file?
- I attached the file, but the attachment field’s size is displayed different from the actual size.
- I quit Outlook and the upload of the attached file is interrupted. What should I do?
- I installed the program, but it not active on the menu.
- I always want to attach files with Send Anywhere when attaching files.
- If I attach the file and it will only be attached with Send Anywhere.
- Can I change the language of the attached file list?