Files attached by Send Anywhere are added to the Attachment field in the form of a temporary file. Therefore, the actual file size is displayed differently. When you send the mail, the original file is transferred.
Articles in this section
- How do I install the Outlook add-In?
- Is it only available for Outlook 2016?
- How do I attach files?
- What is the download period of the attached file?
- I attached the file, but the attachment field’s size is displayed different from the actual size.
- I quit Outlook and the upload of the attached file is interrupted. What should I do?
- I installed the program, but it not active on the menu.
- I always want to attach files with Send Anywhere when attaching files.
- If I attach the file and it will only be attached with Send Anywhere.
- Can I change the language of the attached file list?