Due to the Apple’s policy, you can only download an app through App Store. Therefore, Apps can’t be transferred in iOS devices.
Articles in this section
- After updating to iOS 11, sent photos can’t be opened in other devices.
- What kind of files can I send?
- How do I send files?
- What is '6-digit Key Transfer'?
- What is 'Share-link'?
- What is 'To Device Directly'?
- I want to send photos by folders organized in the Photos app.
- How do I send a photo and a video together?
- Can I send a folder?
- Why can’t I send an app from iPhone?