To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below:
- Write Internal Storage(Required): To store files that are in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
- Read Internal Storage(Required): To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
- Write External Storage: To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
- Read External Storage: To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
- Record Audio: To recognize a sound wave and receive files.
- Get Accounts: To set default profile name when using Send Anywhere for the first time.
- Read Contacts: To send contacts stored on your phone.
- Camera: For being able to receive files via a QR Code.
- Access to Location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API. (Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify peripherals devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
Don't worry about file leaks! Our app is ONLY DISPLAYING the files that you have on your device. The files stored on your device are classified and displayed in each tab of the Send menu. The Files that are not photos, videos, audios, and apps are all displayed on the Files tab.
Our app has NEVER arbitrarily sent or deleted your files stored on your device. Only if you click the send or delete button, the files would be sent or deleted.
When you don't use and transfer files via our app, you can turn off access permissions. Go to Settings app > Applications > Send Anywhere > Permission > Turn off toggle option of each permission.