Yes. There are two ways.
In Send Anywhere app
- On the Photo tab of the Send menu, click the More button(3 dots icon)
in the upper right corner.
- When you select an album, only the photos in that album folder are displayed.
- Click the send button after selecting photos to send.
In Photos app (iOS native app)
- Go to the folder you want.
- Tap 'Select' button in the top right corner to switch to Select mode.
- After you select the photos you want to send, tap Share icon button. then click Send Anywhere and send them.
* Please note that it is only possible to transfer via a 6-digit key or to-device, and if you turn off the screen before the transfer is completed, the transfer will be stopped.