Copy the link you created, then paste it into an email and messenger message, and send it.
You can view and manage all links created on your devices signed in with the same account in My Link.
- Web / Desktop app: Click Copy icon next to the link.
- Mobile app: Tap the link to copy.
You can also share My Link via email, social media, or messengers.
- Go to My Link.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the link you want to send.
- Click Email icon in the right floating menu.
- Write the recipient’s email address, subject, and contents. (*Note: You can send it to up to 10 people at a time. The email will be sent from email@example.com.)
- Click Send button.
- Tap My Link at the bottom.
- Tap [...] ellipsis icon at the top right of the link item you want to send.
- Tap Share on the bottom menu.
- Select one of the apps you want to share the link with, such as Gmail, Slack, Whatsapp, or KakaoTalk, then compose a message.