If you send and receive files, the recipient will see your device’s profile. The first time you install Send Anywhere, your device profile will be set by your phone name. Device profile can be changed in More menu > Settings > Device Profile.If you create a new profile in the field and click Done, your device profile will change. You can change your device profile picture by clicking the camera icon next to the profile name.
Articles in this section
- I want to remove Ads.
- Why should I grant access to Send Anywhere app?
- How can I make it so I only transfer files when I’m connected to WiFi?
- Where do I change my device’s profile?
- I want to delete my transfer history.
- I have an unknown device in the device list of transfer waiting screen.
- I want to remove the device from Devices list of transfer waiting screen.
- I want my device not to show up on peripheral devices.
- It appears a sudden popup with message “Screen Overlay Detected”. What should I do?