If you've forgotten your password, you can reset your password.
Please remember you cannot reuse an old password if you’re resetting your password.
To reset your Send Anywhere account password:
1. On the login screen, click Forgot Password? link.
2. Enter your email address and click Submit.
Your email address must match the one you used to sign up for your Send Anyhwere account.
3. Check your email inbox for an email with the subject line Reset your password.
(* If you cannot find the email, check your spam mailbox or resend it.)
4. Open the email and click Reset Password button.
(* If the button is deactivated, you can open the link below the button to reset your password.)
5. Enter your new password and click Reset Password button.
(* Password must contain at least 8 characters with a mix of letters and numbers.)