To delete an account, the verification process using the user’s password is needed.
However, If you had signed up with a social account since there’s no password information linked with the account, you first need to set a password in order to pass the verification process.
- Setting password
1. Go to Account page of settings after sign in your account.
2. Click 'Edit' button(pencil image) next to the Password
3. Set a password and click ‘Save’.
- Deleting account
1. On the Account page, click 'Delete account'.
2. Enter the password you just set and click the 'Delete' button to delete the account.
※ The account can’t be restored once it’s deleted.