To delete an account, the verification process using the user’s password is needed.
However, If you had signed up with Google or Facebook account since there’s no password information linked with the account, you first need to set a password in order to pass the verification process.
- Setting password
1. Go to Account page of settings after sign in your account.
2. Click 'Edit' button(pencil image) next to the Password
3. Set a password and click ‘Save’.
- Deleting account
1. On the Account page, click 'Delete account'.
2. Enter the password you just set and click the 'Delete' button to delete the account.
※ The account can’t be restored once it’s deleted.