Recordings stored in the Voice Memos app can be transferred via Send Anywhere.
How to send voice memos
1. Launch the Voice Memos app on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Tap the voice memo item you want to send, then tap [...] icon.
3. Tap Share from the bottom menu.
4. Select Send Anywhere from the list of apps.
※ If you don't see the Send Anywhere icon in the list, tap More at the right end of the list. Then enable 'Send Anywhere'.
5. Select a transfer method.
Enter the generated 6-digit key on the receiving device to start the transfer.
If you select a device shown below the 6-digit key, a transfer notification will be sent to the selected device. The recipient, upon receiving the notification, can simply tap on Receive on the History to receive the files.
※ Note: Due to the nature of the iOS operating system, please keep the screen on until the recipient downloads the file. Be careful not to turn off the screen.