1. Go to the File tab of the Send menu in Send Anywhere app
2. Tap the received contact file (.VCF) to move to the preview screen.
* Regardless of the number of contacts, it will be sent as a single contact file(.VCF).
3. Tap the arrow icon in the upper right corner. The bottom list will appear.
4. Tap the Contacts app icon at the bottom app icon list to open the Contacts app.
5. Save contacts.
● Single Contact
You can see the contact details. Tap Save in the upper right corner.
● Multiple Contacts
A list of transferred contacts is displayed.
- Tap Save at the top right to save all contacts at once.
- If you want to add only some of them, select specific contact information and add one by one.