1. Go to the File tab of the Send menu in Send Anywhere app
2. Tap the received contact file (.VCF) to move to the preview screen.
* Regardless of the number of contacts, it will be sent as a single contact file(.VCF).
3. Tap the arrow icon in the upper right corner. The bottom list will appear.
4. Tap More at the far right of the bottom app icon list. The Apps list will appear.
5. Scroll down in the list of apps and tap Copy to Contacts.
● Single Contact
In the Contact preview, select your preferred saving method.
● Multiple Contacts
A list of transferred contacts is displayed.
- Tap Add all N contacts and then tap Save at the top right to save all contacts at once.
- If you want to add only some of them, select specific contact information and add one by one.